Unlike outdoor plants, houseplants are completely reliant on us to keep them well fed. Although they arrive in compost that contains low levels of fertiliser, these nutrients are quickly used up. That’s why you need to use houseplant food, to ensure your houseplants are getting the vital nutrients and vitamins they need to flourish.
Inspired by formulations used by the professionals, our Fortifying Houseplant Tonic contains 13 perfectly balanced essential nutrients designed to encourage strong, glossy leaves and the growth of longer lasting flowers.
- Plantsmith Fortifying Houseplant Tonic is a professional formulation houseplant food with 13 essential nutrients.
- Houseplants require feeding during growing season (March – September).
- With potassium, magnesium and iron for strong, glossy leaves and growth of beautiful, longer lasting flowers.
- Kelp extract to stimulate cell growth.
- Suitable for all houseplants and succulents.